Thursday 3 January 2008

Happy New Year!

See the former things have taken place,
and new things I declare.
Before they spring into being

I announce them to you.
Isaiah 42:9

I'm looking back on all the good things God has done for me in 2007 and also looking forward to the new things He will do in 2008. For me it's a time of seeking God to find out what He wants for me in 2008 so that I can line myself up directly with His will and do and be all that He desires.


Here is another Spelling Magic illustration for good measure. Crocodile dinner!


1 comment:

Shuku said...

Happy New Year to you too Daniel! I absolutely love that small little indignant wife in your 'Giant' post. And I think the entire Spelling Magic project is absolutely -wonderful-, really. Can't wait to see more of it!

I really don't know which St. Catherine Dylan was referring to, but now that you've got me curious I'll have to go look it up. Like the St. Theresas, there are so -many- St. Catherines and my knowledge of them is somewhat deficient.

May 2008 be a year of great things for God! Well...-greater- things really. He already does Great Things, as in the Psalms.

--Shuku